Ravemen CR1000 USB Rechargeable T-Shape Anti-Glare Front Light with Remote
- ShowProduct Information With a 4000mAh large battery and max 1000 lumens, CR1000 is designed for road riders that ride at ni... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With a 4000mAh large battery and max 1000 lumens, CR1000 is designed for road riders that ride at night at fast speed and long distance. Featuring RAVEMEN new anti-glare optical lens, CR1000 creates a T-shaped beam, illuminating the road with flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for long distance visibility whilst not dazzling other road users. With batter run extension times, the CR1000 could also be used for long distance riding and racing.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road uses
- Outdoor beam shot allows the rider to see better and further
- Dual side lights increase side visibility and riding safety at crossroads
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with an external power source
- Wired remote button included increasing levels of safety and convenience to switch between modes
- High capacity 4000mAh battery boosts the runtime for long distance riding
- IPX6 water resistance and durable anodized aluminium body
- Quick release design for easy slide-in/slide-out
- Intelligent circuit remembers the last used brightness for when the light is turned on again
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone charges
- Compatible with handlebars from 22.22mm to 35mm
- LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with lifespan of 50000 hours
- 104mm x 29mm x 32mm
- Weight: 140g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Ravemen CR1000 USB Rechargeable T-Shape Anti-Glare Front Light with Remote Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
small enough to be unobtrusive yet chucking out 1000 lumens when needed. Bracket is solid, although i opted to go for an extra gopro version as well. The lens on the light can be inverted so if you're running it upside down you can still have the t shape beam.
small enough to be unobtrusive yet chucking out 1000 lumens when needed. Bracket is solid, although i opted to go for an extra gopro version as well. The lens on the light can be inverted so if you're running it upside down you can still have the t shape beam.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.