Ravemen CR900 Touch Front Light with Remote
- ShowProduct Information Touch and Customize for Max Performance.Compact, lightweight yet powerful with max 900 lumensKey Fea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- DuaLens optical design for road biking, providing anti-glare broad flood light
- LED runtime display and stepless output adjustment for full control in user-defined mode
- Wired remote button to change brightness level safely without releasing the grip
- 3000mAh high capacity Li-ion USB rechargeable battery
- Quick release design for easy daily use
- Built-in mode memory function and thermal management circuit
- LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 3000mAh/3.75V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 98 x 30 x 33mm; Weight (Headlight): 115g
- Materials: The main body is made by durable anodized aluminum; the touch pad and other parts are made by durable plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.