Ravemen PR900 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote
- ShowProduct Information The Ravemen PR900 front bike light pumps out a strong 900-lumen beam in 3 modes and 8 brightness lev... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Front Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ravemen PR900 front bike light pumps out a strong 900-lumen beam in 3 modes and 8 brightness levels giving you flexibility in how and where you ride. A great feature of the Ravemen PR900 is the DuaLens Optical Design. Perfect for road cycling, DuaLens offers a broad, low beam that doesn’t glare to other road users for a safer ride.
- DuaLens Optical Design for road biking mode, offering broad closed range flood light with anti-glare low beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming traffic
- HiLo Beam System for Mountain Biking and Emergency Modes, offering illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam
- Intelligent Memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- LED real-time display to show remaining runtime at each brightness level
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- USB output port to charge other USB-powered digital devices
- Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheat of LEDs
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with handlebar from 22.2mm to 31.8mm diameter
- 20 hours runtime
- Max 900 lumens, 3 modes and 8 brightness levels for various riding environments
- LED: 2*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H);
- Weight (Headlight): 202g
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminium with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result, places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
Ravemen PR900 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I got this mainly for commuting, works well on dark cycle paths and canal paths. the bracket can be tricky to get tight enough but stayed in place in the end.
I got this mainly for commuting, works well on dark cycle paths and canal paths. the bracket can be tricky to get tight enough but stayed in place in the end.Close review
Front Bike Lights Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.