Reid Falco Advanced 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A race ready road bike at an affordable price point. The Reid Falco Advanced features a lightweight ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A race ready road bike at an affordable price point. The Reid Falco Advanced features a lightweight alloy frame and performance component spec so you can ride faster.
The lightweight aluminium frame features double butted tubes and smooth welds for a sleek look. The full carbon fork offers precise steering control as well as absorbing road vibrations for a smooth ride.
The Shimano 105 drivetrain features a compact double chainset and a close ratio cassette that offers a good spread of gears for taking on road challenges.
The wheels feature Alex double wall race rims for durable performance. Continental 25c tyres are fast rolling.
A rapid road race bike without the price tag, the Reid Falco is a great choice for training, leisure riding, commuting and even racing.
- 6061 aluminium frame with double butted tubes for a lightweight ride
- Full carbon fork for precise steering and a smooth ride
- Shimano 105 drivetrain offers slick gear shifting
- Durable wheels for reliable performance
- Sizes: Small 51cm, Medium 54cm, Large, 57cm, X Large 60cm
- Colour Black / Blue
- The Reid Falco Advanced is available with 0% APR Finance
|Frame:||6061 Aluminium Alloy, Smooth Welded|
|Fork:||Reid Carbon Fibre with Carbon Steerer|
|Stem:||Zoom Pro Alloy Race 1-1/8" A Head Threadless|
|Bars:||Zoom Pro Compact Alloy Race Bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 STI|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 STI|
|Rims:||Alex R450 Double Wall Alloy Race|
|Front Hub:||Quando Quick Release Race|
|Rear Hub:||Quando Quick Release Race|
|Front Tyre:||Continenatal Ultra Sport 2 - 700*25C|
|Rear Tyre:||Continenatal Ultra Sport 2 - 700*25C|
|Seat Post:||Zoom Pro Alloy 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Compact Double Chainring Alloy Crankset (34/50)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollowtech II|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra 10-Speed (12-25t)|
|Pedals:||VP Alloy Race with Toeclips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.