Reid Osprey Elite 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Delivering serious road bike performance in an affordable package the Reid Osprey Elite is ready fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Delivering serious road bike performance in an affordable package the Reid Osprey Elite is ready for you to ride faster. Reliable components and a lightweight aluminium frame offer true road bike performance.
Offering excellent lateral stiffness the 6061 alloy frame delivers efficient power transfer for fast acceleration. The full carbon fork is stiff for precise steering while also absorbing road vibrations for a smooth ride.
The Shimano Sora drivetrain features a triple chainset and offers reliable shifting performance over a wide range of gears. Close ratios on the cassette mean that you can easily match your pedaling speed.
The Reid Osprey Elite is a road bike that is ideal for winter training, commuting and even sportives.
- 6061 aluminium frame for lightweight performance
- Carbon fork for a smooth ride
- Shimano Sora drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Rack and mudguard mounts for versatility
- Sizes: Small 51cm, Medium 54cm, Large, 57cm, X Large 60cm
- Colour: Black / White
- The Reid Osprey Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Reid Osprey Elite 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Aluminium Alloy
Fork: Reid Carbon Fibre with Carbon Steerer
Bars: Zoom Pro Alloy Race Bar
Stem: Zoom Pro Alloy Race 1-1/8" A Head Threadless
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Shimano Sora Triple Chainring Alloy Crankset (30/39/50t)
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sora Hollowtech II
Cassette: Shimano Sora 9-speed Cassette (12-25t)
Chain: Shimano HG74
Front Brake: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rear Brake: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rims: Alex DA16 Double Wall Alloy
Front Hub: Quando Quick Release Race
Rear Hub: Quando Quick Release Race
Tyres: Kenda 700 x 23c Front, Kenda 700 x 23c Rear
Seatpost: Zoom Pro Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust
Pedals: VP Alloy Race with Toeclips