Reid Osprey Flatbar 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With the speed and efficiency of a high-end road bike and the comfort and control of flat handlebars... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the speed and efficiency of a high-end road bike and the comfort and control of flat handlebars the Reid Osprey Flatbar is ideal for commuting, fitness training and leisure riding.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight with excellent lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer and quick acceleration. The full carbon fork delivers precise handling while also absorbing road buzz for a smooth ride. Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility.
The reliable Shimano Claris drivetrain features a mid compact chainset so you can really put the power down. Strong Alex double wall rims are shod with fast rolling 23c tyres.
A great value flatbar road bike the Reid Osprey will get you to your destination quicker.
- 6061 aluminium frame for lightweight performance
- Carbon fork for a smooth ride
- Shimano Claris offers reliable gear shifting
- Rack and mudguard mounts for versatility
- Sizes: Small 51cm, Medium 54cm, Large, 57cm, X Large 60cm
- Reid Osprey Flatbar available with 0% APR finance
The Reid Osprey Flatbar 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Aluminium Alloy
Fork: Reid Carbon Fibre with Carbon Steerer
Bars: Zoom Pro Alloy Flat Bar
Stem: Zoom Pro Alloy Race 1-1/8" A Head Threadless
Front Mech: Shimano Claris
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris STI
Chainset: Prowheel Ounce 42/52T Double Chainring Alloy Crankset
Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing - 113mm
Cassette: Shimano 8-speed Cassette (13-26t)
Front Brake: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rear Brake: Tektro Dual-Pivot Caliper Brakes
Rims: Alex DA16 Double Wall Alloy
Front Hub: Quando Quick Release Race
Rear Hub: Quando Quick Release Race
Tyres: Kenda 700 x 23c Front, Kenda 700 x 23c Rear
Seatpost: Zoom Pro Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust
Pedals: VP Alloy Race with Toeclips