Renthal Fatbar Lite MTB Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Renthal Fatbar Lite.The Renthal Fatbar Lite is the ultimate lightweight, trail-proof handlebar. This... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Product DescriptionRenthal Fatbar Lite.
The Renthal Fatbar Lite is the ultimate lightweight, trail-proof handlebar. This handlebar ticks all the boxes with an ample width, an optimized lightweight taper tube construction and four rise options.
The Renthal Fatbar Lite is the handlebar of choice for any rider searching for the ultimate in control and durability and the minimum weight.
Renthal Fatbar Lite handlebars are designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
- High strength 7 series
- Aluminium Alloy
- Optimized lightweight tapered tube.
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodised finish.
- Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up.
- Width marks allow personalised fit adjustment.
- Permanent graphics.
- 31.8mm clamping diameter.
- Back Sweep 7 degrees
- Up Sweep 5 degrees.
- Width 740mm
- Rises: 10mm, 20mm, 30mm or 38mm.
10mm 269g, 20mm 269g, 30mm 271g, 38mm 272
Renthal Fatbar Lite MTB Handlebars Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Original bars too narrow for my build. New bars easily fitted and allows for better bike control.
Original bars too narrow for my build. New bars easily fitted and allows for better bike control.Close review
Great bars. Improved hand comfort due to the lesser backsweep. Hard wearing finish doesn't scratch when installing levers etc.
Great bars. Improved hand comfort due to the lesser backsweep. Hard wearing finish doesn't scratch when installing levers etc.Close review