Renthal Jump Bar
- ShowProduct Information Borrowing technology from our championship winning motocross handlebars, we have designed and develo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Handlebars Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBorrowing technology from our championship winning motocross handlebars, we have designed and developed this handlebar to offer the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability. Renthal JumpBar handlebars are designed to let you ride faster, jump further and last longer.
- Exclusive High strength 7 Series Aluminium Alloy
- 22.2 mm (7/8") clamping diameter (comes with 25.4mm clamp adapters)
- Grip sections are internall machined to fit most end plugs
- Shot peened and anodised for a corrosion resistant finish
- Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
- Width marks allow riders to personalise their fit
- Permanent Graphics
- 3 sizes.
- Weight 385g (25mm), 399g (50mm) or 413g (75mm)
- Width 720mm
- Upsweep 5deg
- Backsweep 8.5deg
- Clamp Diameter 25.4mm
- Rise 25, 50 or 75mm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.