Renthal SR4 4-Arm 120BCD MTB Chainring SRAM Fitting
- ShowProduct Information Renthal SR4 4-Arm 120BCD SRAM fitting chainring :Specifically designed to retro-fit to SRAM 2x10 ser... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionRenthal SR4 4-Arm 120BCD SRAM fitting chainring :
- Specifically designed to retro-fit to SRAM 2x10 series cranks (X5, X7, X9, X0, XX), this allow riders to turn their 2x10 set up into the increasingly popular 1x10 format.
- The chainring shares the same bullet proof construction of a standard SR4 chainring; full CNC 7075 aluminium with hard anodised finish.
- The tooth bed is offset, giving better chainline for improved efficiency and we have threaded the chainring to accept original SRAM chaining bolts.
- This product was developed alongside the British Olympic MTB squad, who will be competing with this chainring at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Computer aided Ultralite design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- High strength 7075-T6 aluminum alloy gives excellent longevity
- Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Hard anodised surface coating for increased longevity
- Offset tooth profile for improved chainline
- 8, 9 and 10 speed compatible
- 120mm BCD (for SRAM 2x10 series cranks)
- Weight: 36T = 44g
- 36T, 37T and 38T available
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.