Reynolds 27.5 AM Carbon Tubeless MTB Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 27.5 AM is engineered for enduro and aggressive trail riding. This all-new wheel boasts a 31 mm ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 27.5 AM is engineered for enduro and aggressive trail riding. This all-new wheel boasts a 31 mm rim width that accommodates wider tires and gives a huge contact patch for confidence and control. The 27.5 AM is quite possibly the strongest rim ever developed by Reynolds’ engineers, yet its MR5 carbon layup ensures that it remains lightweight and durable.
- Rim Construction: Tubeless, Carbon
- Rim Depth: 24mm
- Width: External: 31 mm, Internal: 23 mm
- Design: CFD* maximized Aerodynamic profile
- Spokes: 28 front / 28 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: 3X, Rear: 3X
- Spokes Front: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
- Spokes Rear: Double Butted, Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1620g/set, Rim: 440g
- Hubs: RC Red Straight-Pull 28 hole 6 bolt ISO rotor compatible
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
- Braking: Disc Brake
- Included: Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy - Red