Reynolds 46 Aero Tubular Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Speed, Control, Perfection.The 46 AERO is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 46 AERO is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile gives the optimal balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort in just about any discipline. As a great all-rounder, it is equally well suited to criteriums, road races and time trials. Given it’s plenty tough and sheds mud and sand as well as the wind, the 46 AERO will confidently handle any CX course it encounters too.
- Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 46 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Included: Cryo-Blue Power Pad Brake Pads, Wheel Bag, RC Race Skewers