Reynolds 72 Aero Clincher Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A New Way of ThinkingThe 72 AERO hits the sweet spot of aerodynamic wheel rim depths. On rolling and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The 72 AERO hits the sweet spot of aerodynamic wheel rim depths. On rolling and wide-open roads, the DET™ profile rim accelerates quickly and maintains momentum by minimizing drag. The result is superior control in crosswinds and more speed for less energy spent; everything you want on race day.
- Weight: 1675g
- Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 72 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial | Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internalsh DT 240 Internals
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo