Reynolds AM All Mountain MTB Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Gram for gram, mountain wheels take more punishment than any other component on the bike. That’s why... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionGram for gram, mountain wheels take more punishment than any other component on the bike. That’s why Reynolds - for 2011 - has completely re-thought and re-engineered our mountain wheelsets from the ground, up. The Reynolds AM is a tubeless mountain wheel designed for maximum performance under the harshest treatment. However the AM is a little stouter, and slightly heavier. But fear not: the AM loves to climb, and manages to go uphill with nearly as much airy grace as it descends
- Rim Depth:
- 25mm full carbon tubeless
- Spoke Patterns: 2x Rear/ 2x Front 28 hole
- Weight:1719g per set
- Hubs: Reynolds Specific Front
- Spokes: DT Revolution Rear Spokes: DT Revolution
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.