Reynolds Thirty Two Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The raised arms and ear-to-ear grin of Christoph Riblon said it all, as he crossed the finish line f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe raised arms and ear-to-ear grin of Christoph Riblon said it all, as he crossed the finish line for a solo victory on Stage 14 of the Tour de France. The Reynolds Thirty-Two he was riding climbs like a hot air balloon, and descends like a rocket on rails. The Thirty-Two incorporates Reynolds’ high modulus carbon and refined resin system. That makes them among the lightest on the market, yet still tough enough to command respect on the cobbles of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix. And for 2012, the Thirty-Two includes our patented Swirl Lip Generator for even better aerodynamics and crosswind stability. Along with Our CTg brake track system, paired with our Cryo Blue brake pads vastly improves braking performance.
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Spoke Patterns: Radial Front/2x-Radial Rear 20/24
- Weight: 1066g (T)/1399g (C)
- Hubs: DT 240S
- Front Spokes: DT Aerolite
- Rear Spokes: DT Aerolite
- Brake Pads: Reynolds Cryo Blue
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.