Ridgeback Avenida 6 Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable and stylish, The Ridgeback Avenida 6 is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a moder... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable and stylish, The Ridgeback Avenida 6 is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers a modern take on the traditional ‘Dutch’ style bike and offers a stylish and practical solution for people on the move.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position the lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame features a deep step-through design for easy mounting and dismounting. Mudguards and a chain guard help to keep you clean and dry on wet roads while the rack offers easy luggage carrying capacity. The women’s padded saddle and suspension seatpost, meanwhile, add extra comfort on rough roads.
The Shimano 6 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a range of gears for easy cycling over gentle inclines while the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control. When you reach your destination the kick stand allows for easy parking.
Cycle in style on the Ridgeback Avenida 6 women’s bike.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust and lightweight
- Comfortable upright riding position for easy cycling
- Shimano 6 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Mudguards, rack and kick stand add versatility
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Green
- The Ridgeback Avenida 6 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Promax MQ-46 quill / 85mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 590mm width|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Promax LM-48|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TY300|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-RS35 Revoshift 6speed|
|Rims:||Ryde Zac-21SL / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-733|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech JY-734 36h|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x300mm / Suspension|
|Chainset:||Prowheel alloy / 38T / 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP sealed cartridge 68-118mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-M20 freewheel / 14-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.