Ridgeback Dimension 26w Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical cycling for younger riders. The Ridgeback Dimension 26w is a mountain bike that is designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical cycling for younger riders. The Ridgeback Dimension 26w is a mountain bike that is designed for cycling on roads and cycle paths as well as off-road tracks. Simple 1x7 speed gearing and fast rolling tyres make the Dimension ideal for every-day cycling.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Steel fork with mudguard eyelets for added versatility
- Shimano 1x7 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- V-brakes for confident stopping
- Size: 26” wheel
- Colours: Grey, Purple
- The Ridgeback Dimension is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Ridgeback quill / 60mm|
|Bars:||Alloy / 560mm width / 30mm rise / 25.4mm barbore|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TS-384A|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M280|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-RS45 Revoshift|
|Rims:||Rigida AS-26 / 32h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-731 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano RM30 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Kwest 26x1.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Kwest 26x1.5|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x250mm|
|Chainset:||Samox SAC-03 / 38T / 160mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP sealed cartridge 68-122.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG20-7 / 12-32T|