Ridgeback Electron Di2 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information City cycling made easy. The Ridgeback Electron Di2 is an electric bike that offers the ultimate in u... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
City cycling made easy. The Ridgeback Electron Di2 is an electric bike that offers the ultimate in urban cycling convenience. As well as offering a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power, the Shimano Steps motor works with the Di2 hub gears to shift gear automatically to match your cadence. A real plus point when cycling in busy urban areas.
- Low step aluminium alloy frame for easy starting and stopping
- Shimano Nexus Di2 8-speed hub gears for the ultimate gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- AXA front and rear lights ready fitted
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Red
- The Ridgeback Electron Di2 electric bike is available with 0% ARP finance
- Motor: Shimano Steps E6001, 250w, 50Nm
- Battery: Shimano Steps 418Wh with Quick Charger
- User Interface: Handlebar mounted display unit
More people are turning to E-bikes as a viable transport solution. Capable of transporting riders and luggage over roads that would be challenging without the smooth pedal assistance, E-riders are getting further than ever while using less energy. The use of Shimano's bench-mark STEPS system provides a high level of reliability and an ease of use to match. With a charge time of four hours and a range of 125km, STEPS pushes the E-bike market into new territory. Utilising a unisex step-through design, Electron is offered in two specifications that both use low maintenance Shimano internal hub gearing. The Electron Di2 uses the new Nexus Di2 hub, offering great features such as walk assist mode. Puncture resistant E-bike tyres keep you glued to the tarmac whilst full length mudguards protect you from spray when the weather turns. Wired-in AXA front and rear lights make a Ridgeback Electron a great choice for year-round transport.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||STEPS 6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Cro Moly/ mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Zoom adjustable quill / 90mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width / 26mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M355 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M355 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M355|
|Shifters:||Shimano STEPS SW-E6000 switch unit|
|Rims:||Wienmann U-28 Disc / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M-3050|
|Rear Hub:||Nexus SG-C6061 Di2 8sp|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 31.6x300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano STEPS FC-E6000 / 38T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano inc Drive Unit / DU-E6001 / 250w 36v|
|Cassette:||Shimano SM-GEAR 19T freewheel|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.