Ridgeback Electron Plus 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore further with less effort. The Ridgeback Electron Plus is an electric urban bike that combine... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore further with less effort. The Ridgeback Electron Plus is an electric urban bike that combines a comfortable, practical frame design with a powerful pedal assist motor to boost your natural pedalling power.
- Low step aluminium alloy frame for easy starting and stopping
- Adjustable stem for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed hub gears for trouble free shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Grey
- The Ridgeback Electron Plus electric bike is available with 0% ARP finance
- Motor: Shimano Steps E6001, 250w, 50Nm
- Battery: Shimano Steps 418Wh with Quick Charger
- User Interface: Handlebar mounted display unit
More people are turning to E-bikes as a viable transport solution. Capable of transporting riders and luggage over roads that would be challenging without the smooth pedal assistance, E-riders are getting further than ever while using less energy. The use of Shimano's bench-mark STEPS system provides a high level of reliability and an ease of use to match. With a charge time of four hours and a range of 125km, STEPS pushes the E-bike market into new territory. Utilising a unisex step-through design, Electron is offered in two specifications that both use low maintenance Shimano internal hub gearing. The Electron Di2 uses the new Nexus Di2 hub, offering great features such as walk assist mode. Puncture resistant E-bike tyres keep you glued to the tarmac whilst full length mudguards protect you from spray when the weather turns. Wired-in AXA front and rear lights make a Ridgeback Electron a great choice for year round transport.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||700C 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium|
|Fork:||700C Hi-Ten Steel|
|Headset:||1 1/8 Steel|
|Stem:||Adjustable 0-50 Degree w/90mm Extension|
|Bars:||600mm wide / 33mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano T4000|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano T4000|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano T4010|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alfine SL-7000 Rapid-Fire Plus|
|Rims:||Alloy Double Wall|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M66|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano S7000-8 Internal|
|Front Tyre:||700x38C Breaker Reflective|
|Rear Tyre:||700x38C Breaker Reflective|
|Seat Post:||31.6mm x 300mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Black Saddle|
|Chainset:||Shimano STePs E6001|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano STePs E6001|
|Pedals:||Black w/ reflector|