Ridgeback Expedition 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The unmistakable feel of steel. The Ridgeback Expedition touring bike combines a high-quality steel ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The unmistakable feel of steel. The Ridgeback Expedition touring bike combines a high-quality steel frame with tough 26” MTB wheels for riding on rough roads and gravel tracks.
The Reynolds 520 Chrome-Moly steel frame offers the smooth ride that only high-quality steel can offer. This is especially desirable when cycling on rough roads and when spending long hours in the saddle. The 26” wheels are tough and are fitted with wide tyres to help you out on uneven roads and tracks. Mudguards and a rear rack are ready-fitted so the Expedition is ready for adventure straight out of the box.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano Deore 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range for taking on all the ups and downs on your route.
Begin your next cycling adventure with the Ridgeback Expedition.
- Reynolds 520 Chrome-Moly steel frame and fork for a smooth ride
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Rack and mudguards are fitted for added versatility
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey
- The Ridgeback Expedition is available with 0% APR finance
The Ridgeback Expedition 2017 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 520 Cro Mo
Fork: Cro Moly / mudguard eyelets
Headset: FPD Dozer-1189
Bars: Ridgeback alloy / 640mm width / 35mm rise
Stem: Ridgeback AS-007 / + - 7deg
Front Mech: Shimano Alivio FD-T4000
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore RD-M592-SGS
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M590 3x9 speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T4010 / 48-36-26T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300 68-126mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400 / 11-36T
Chain: KMC x9
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SM-RT26 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex DP-17 / 36h
Front Hub: Shimano M475 36h 6-bolt
Rear Hub: Shimano M475 36h 6-bolt
Spokes: Steel 14g
Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon GG 26x1.75" Front - Schwalbe Marathon GG 26x1.75" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x350mm
Pedals: FPD road / toe clips