Ridgeback Speed 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical cycling comfort. The Ridgeback Speed is a practical hybrid sports bike that offers a comfo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical cycling comfort. The Ridgeback Speed is a practical hybrid sports bike that offers a comfortable upright cycling position. With mudguards and rear rack ready fitted the Ridgeback Speed is ideal for commuting as well as recreational cycling.
- Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Upright riding position for comfortable cycling
- 700c road bike wheels for efficient cycling
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a good range of gears
- Mudguards and rear rack ready fitted for practical cycling
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”, 23”
- Colour: Silver
- The Ridgeback Speed is available with 0% APR finance
Ridgeback’s bestselling commuter category, the Metro range of hybrid bikes returns with an updated look to go with its practical and reliable design. Designed for everyday use, a short test ride of one of these benchmark commuter bikes will confirm why the Metro category is so popular. The range topping Tensor is updated for 2018. Designed around the standard Metro frame platform, Tensor is the bells and whistles version. Specified with a sleek new rack and mudguards, Tensor is perfect for those rainy morning commutes. It doesn't stop there however, as the Tensor also comes with front and rear AXA dynamo lights, both powered by a high-quality Shimano dynamo hub. A kickstand and chain cover top off what could be our most complete package to date. Practical, reliable and stylish. A Ridgeback Metro is the perfect bikes to get you from A to B.
Please note; only specific Ridgeback Metro range bikes are fitted with mudguards, racks and dynamo lights.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets|
|Headset:||Neco H-841SW 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Promax MQ-46 quill / 85mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width / 25.4mm barbore|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-EF510 inc EZ-Fire Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney FD-TY510|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF510 EZ-Fire|
|Rims:||Ridgeback AJ-1 / 36h|
|Front Hub:||KT A16F/A11R / 36h|
|Rear Hub:||KT A16F/A11R / 36h|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen K-Guard 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen K-Guard 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TX801 / 48-38-28T / 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||CH sealed cartridge 68-122.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T|