Ridgeback Speed Open Frame Womens 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For practical city cycling and gentle adventuring, the Ridgeback Speed Open Frame is a women’s hybri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For practical city cycling and gentle adventuring, the Ridgeback Speed Open Frame is a women’s hybrid sports bike that offers practical versatility for riding on roads and cycle paths.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers a stable ride with a comfortable upright riding position and features a lowered top tube to make getting on and off the bike that bit easier. The Speed is ready-fitted are mudguards to keep the spray down on wet roads and a rear rack for carrying your bags.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range, for riding all the ups and downs on your route, while the V-brake give you confident stopping power. 700c road bike wheels offer rapid rolling performance and are shod with wide 35c tyres that offer a little extra cushioning.
The Ridgeback Speed Open Frame is ready for practical cycling in the city and beyond.
- 6061 aluminium frame is robust and lightweight
- Lowered top tube for easy mountain and dismounting
- Rack and mudguards ready fitted for practical cycling
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Promax V-brakes for powerful stopping control
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Grey
- The Ridgeback Speed Open Frame Womens is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Hi ten steel / mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Promax MQ-46 quill|
|Front Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Promax TX-107C V-Brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano STEF500|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TX51|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Shifters:||Shimano STEF500 EZ-Fire 3x7 speed|
|Rims:||Ryde Zac-19SL / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-733 36h|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech JY-701 36h|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire Co Easy Street 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TX801 / 48-38-28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP sealed cartridge 68-122.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-7 / 12-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.