Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame Womens 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From cycling adventures to the daily commute. The Ridgeback Tensor is a touring bike that offers a c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From cycling adventures to the daily commute. The Ridgeback Tensor is a touring bike that offers a comfortable and practical ride on roads and cycle tracks.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame and fork offer a stable ride with a comfortable upright cycling position and features. The lowered top tube makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier while the adjustable stem will help you find the perfect riding position. Ready-fitted are mudguards to keep the spray down on wet roads and a rear rack for carrying your bags. Front and rear lights are also fitted and combined with reflective side walls on the tyres add night-time visibility.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions while the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you plenty of gears for taking on the climbs even when fully loaded.
Ride further on the Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame women’s touring bike.
- 6061 aluminium frame and fork are robust and lightweight
- Rack, mudguards and lights ready-fitted for practical cycling
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Dark blue/Light blue
- The Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame is available with 0% APR finance
The Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame Womens 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
Headset: FPD Dozer-1189
Bars: Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width
Stem: Ridgeback AS-820
Front Mech: Shimano Acera FD-T3000
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio RD-T4000-SGS
Shifters: Shimano Acera SL-M3000 Rapid-fire 3x9 speed
Chainset: Shimano FC-T3010 / 48-36-26T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN26 68-122.5mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9 / 11-32T
Chain: KMC x9
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M315
Rear Brake: Shimano SM-RT10
Rims: Alex Ace-19 / 32h
Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37 32h
Rear Hub: Shimano DH-3D37 32h
Spokes: Steel 14g
Tyres: Continental City Ride II Reflex 700x32c Front - Continental City Ride II Reflex 700x32c Rear
Seatpost: Alloy / 27.2x350mm
Pedals: Resin metro