Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame Womens 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From cycling adventures to the daily commute. The Ridgeback Tensor is a touring bike that offers a c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From cycling adventures to the daily commute. The Ridgeback Tensor is a touring bike that offers a comfortable and practical ride on roads and cycle tracks.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame and fork offer a stable ride with a comfortable upright cycling position and features. The lowered top tube makes getting on and off the bike that bit easier while the adjustable stem will help you find the perfect riding position. Ready-fitted are mudguards to keep the spray down on wet roads and a rear rack for carrying your bags. Front and rear lights are also fitted and combined with reflective side walls on the tyres add night-time visibility.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions while the Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you plenty of gears for taking on the climbs even when fully loaded.
Ride further on the Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame women’s touring bike.
- 6061 aluminium frame and fork are robust and lightweight
- Rack, mudguards and lights ready-fitted for practical cycling
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colour: Dark blue/Light blue
- The Ridgeback Tensor Open Frame is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 600mm width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SM-RT10|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera FD-T3000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio RD-T4000-SGS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera SL-M3000 Rapid-fire 3x9 speed|
|Rims:||Alex Ace-19 / 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano DH-3D37 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano DH-3D37 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Continental City Ride II Reflex 700x32c|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental City Ride II Reflex 700x32c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T3010 / 48-36-26T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26 68-122.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-9 / 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.