Ridgeback Tour 2018 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore further. The Ridgeback Tour is an affordable touring bike that ready for your next cycling a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore further. The Ridgeback Tour is an affordable touring bike that ready for your next cycling adventure. With mudguards and rear luggage rack ready fitted the Tour is ready for you r next cycling adventure.
- 6061 aluminium frame
- Cro Moly steel fork
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Tektro cantilever brakes
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Blue
- The Genesis Tour touring bike is available with 0% APR finance
Explore distant places.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 heat treated aluminium|
|Fork:||Cro Moly / mudguard eyelets|
|Stem:||Ridgeback AS-007 / + - 7deg / XS, 90mm / S-M, 100mm / L-XL 110mm|
|Bars:||Ridgeback alloy / 8deg flare / 130mm drop x 86mm reach / XS, 400mm / S-M, 420mm / L-XL 440mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro CR-510 cantilever|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro CR-510 cantilever|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris ST-R2000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris FD-R2000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris RD-R2000 / GS cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris ST-R2000|
|Rims:||Jalco DM23 / 36h|
|Front Hub:||Formula FM21|
|Rear Hub:||Formula FM32|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Contact 700x32c|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Contact 700x32c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy / 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M311 / 48-38-28T / XS-M, 170mm / L-XL, 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26 68-117mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG31-8 / 11-32T|
|Pedals:||FPD road / toe clips|