Ritchey Trail Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rigid seatposts See the latest products
New in Rigid seatposts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description One of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world now designed for the modern day trail bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip
- Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won’t bottom out
- Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddleTwo-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip
- 6061 2-piece
- BB Black Finish
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm Diameters
- 400mm Length Only
- 5mm Offset
Dependability, smooth infinite adjustment, elegant finish and optimal strength-to-weight ratios are the hallmarks of Ritchey seatpost design. Even when Tom has already set the industry standard, his mind is contemplating alternative solutions and variations on his own themes. His latest patented clamp design, nicknamed the SideBinder, crowns our new WCS 1Bolt Carbon seatpost. Precision forging, super-slick installation and adjustment, and distinctive looks another classic Ritchey post.