Ritchey Trail WCS Rizer Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB handlebars See the latest products
New in MTB handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description WCS (World Championship Series) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest perf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Mountain handlebar design is full of nuance; bend, rise, sweep and width seem like subtle details, yet their impact on performance is dramatic. Tom Ritchey has been making off-road bars for decades, and his designs have not only been a staple on the World Cup cross country circuit, but have often dominated it, claiming multiple World Championship titles along the way. A perfect blend of light weight and strength, Ritchey mountain bars are rugged and tough, but clean up nice.
- Triple butted 7050
- 760mm width for leverage and control (cut guides gived on alloy version for those looking for reduced width)
- 9 degree sweepback
- NEW Matte black Finish - Blatte
- 20mm or 30mm Rise