Ritchey WCS C220 Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road stems See the latest products
New in Road stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You really can have it all-the new WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionYou really can have it all-the new WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but it's quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware.
First proven on the Ritchey Trail stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body 'embraces' the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminium for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout.
- 3D forged 2014 alloy body.
- 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts.
- 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts.
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware.
- Compatible with all 31.8 bars.
- Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem.
- Installs without removal of levers or tape.
- Available in Blatte or Wet Black Finish