Ritchey WCS C260 Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information WCS C260 Stem :WCS (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritche... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWCS C260 Stem :
- WCS (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest performance components. The rainbow stripe WCS logo represents the numerous world champions that have won on Ritchey. The WCS line is the gold standard for lightweight, bombproof race parts and cutting edge innovation.
- The C260° Stem - At 103 grams this is lightest, most advanced alloy stem in the Ritchey line, and possibly the world. This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
- The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7050 aluminium and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller M4 size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity. The resulting CEN-approved stem is 20 grams lighter and even stiffer than our already stiff and lightweight 4Axis.
- C260° Technology
- NEW Blatte finish
- 31.8 clamp diameter
- Avaliable in lengths from 70-130mm
- 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware, same as 4Axis stems using M5 bolts
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey’s legendary WCS 4Axis and 20 grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Weight 103g