Ritchey WCS Carbon Zeromax Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ZeroMax is the newest shape in Tom's quest for ultimate saddle comfort. Featuring a deep pressur... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe ZeroMax is the newest shape in Tom's quest for ultimate saddle comfort. Featuring a deep pressure-reducing channel and a narrow front and middle section for plenty of pedalling clearance, along with the patented hotspot-eliminating Vector Wing rail mount design, the ZeroMax delivers what few saddles can: performance and comfort so good that it feels like nothing at all.
- Anatomically shaped channel reduces pressure on soft tissue.
- Patented Vector Wing moves rail mounting points from sit bones to reduce pressure and hot spots.
- Carbon injected shell for precision-tuned flex characteristics and optimal compliance.
- Microfiber cover and superlight foam.
- Low profile design.
- Saddle Dimensions: 275 x 145mm.
- Rail: Carbon.
- Rail Dimensions: 8 x 8.5.
- Shell: Nylon + Carbon.
- Cover: Micro Fiber.
- Finish: Black or white.