The key to the system is the patented Vector Evo rail. Far more than just another ‘mono rail’ design, the Vector Evo acts like a carefully-tuned suspension system for your body weight, managing stress through the rail itself and into the Vector Wing. It also allows an amount of lateral flex that flows with your pedal stroke, further eliminating hot spots on long rides. The design is also very strong and prevents the sag that most other lightweight saddles suffer.
There are other lightweight saddles out there, and other single-rail saddle designs from the ‘big names’. But no other saddle system offers the level of refined ride comfort, weight savings and adjustment range as the Ritchey Vector Evo.
Key Features of Vector Evo:
- Vector Evo Clamp included
- Revolutionary patented design increases comfort, durability and adjustment range
- Carbon reinforced thermoplastic rail works with Vector Wing™ system to distribute stress and manage shell flex
- Superior compliance over traditional carbon rail saddles
- Rail material has qualities that absorb energy and diffuse stress
- Precisely tuned lateral flex allows the saddle to follow the rider’s natural pedal motion
- Narrow clamping zone increases pedaling clearance
- Reverse hammock rail shape resists “sag” found in other saddles after long-term use
- Micro Fiber cover & Superlight foam
- For use with the versatile Ritchey LINK seatpost system
- Patented Vector Wing design dissipates pressure more evenly
- Low profile design and narrow carbon fiber injected shell for stiffness and lightweight for WCS Micro fiber cover and superlight foam for WCS
- Low profile design
- CrN/T Rails (7x7)
- Available in black or white
The Ritchey road saddle line, called Streem, conjures up images of flowing smoothly through water effortlessly. A good saddle compliments your pedaling style to produce beautiful round circles and the Streem series brings this benefit to users. Our product managers in Switzerland challenged themselves to create a road saddle that was light but comfortable while climbing and descending the local hills. 35% carbon content in the base shell gives a durable carriage combined with the patented wing design for anchoring the seat rails, is like having a mini shock absorber built in and along for the ride.