WCS (World Championship Series) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest performance components. The rainbow stripe WCS logo represents the numerous world champions that have won on Ritchey. The WCS line is the gold standard for lightweight, bombproof race parts and cutting edge innovation.
The Ritchey two-bolt post reinvented - Lighter, more compliant and more versatile than ever.
- Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter.
- 20mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment
- 3D Forged 7050
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm Diameters
- 300, 350, 400mm Length
- 20mm Offset
- Blatte or Wet Black Finishs
- Clamp kit for MonoLink Saddles sold separately
Dependability, smooth infinite adjustment, elegant finish and optimal strength-to-weight ratios are the hallmarks of Ritchey seatpost design. Even when Tom has already set the industry standard, his mind is contemplating alternative solutions and variations on his own themes. His latest patented clamp design, nicknamed the SideBinder, crowns our new WCS 1Bolt Carbon seatpost. Precision forging, super-slick installation and adjustment, and distinctive looks another classic Ritchey post