Ritchey WCS Vantage Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (MTB) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (MTB)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 2015 Vantage wheel is as advanced as it gets, but shares DNA with earlier Ritchey models raced t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe 2015 Vantage wheel is as advanced as it gets, but shares DNA with earlier Ritchey models raced to numerous National and World Cup podiums in the 1990's. Featuring a new, wider OCR rim profile and incredibly tough new alloy, the Vantage is at the front of the pack in terms of weight, stiffness and durability.
- Proprietary aerospace grade alloy rim offers class-leading durability resistance to impact damage.
- Tubeless compatible, 21mm internal width rim boosts air volume and reduces sidewall flex when riding big tires.
- 24mm tall OCR (Off Center Rim) profile reduces wheel dish and improves spoke bracing angle for a stronger, laterally stiffer build.
- Ritchey designed cold-forged WCS hubs with oversized, premium quality cartridge bearings.
- Rear hub convertible between Standard QR and 142x12 Thru-Axle.
- Front hub convertible between 20mm/15mm/standard QR.
- Built by Ritchey's master wheel technicians with DT Competition spokes & alloy nipples.
- Easy to service using standard components and tools.
- Shimano Centerlock Disc Brake Mount (6-bolt adapters sold separately) .
- 1,597g (set)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.