RockShox BoXXer 27.5 World Cup - SoloAir 200 Maxle DH Charger DH RC MY16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 'A proven winner' The world’s most successful DH fork in MTB racing, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 'A proven winner'
The world’s most successful DH fork in MTB racing, updated for 2016. The Rock Shox BoXXer World Cup SoloAir is a downhill mountain bike fork that is the latest in a long line of World Cup winning forks. You can be sure of consistent performance on the most challenging tracks.
The Mission Control DH damper offers smooth and consistent performance in a lightweight package that is ideal for taking World Cup level DH tracks.
Upgrade the performance of your 27.5” (650b) downhill bike with the BoXXer World Cup.
- 200mm of plush suspension travel
- Mission control DH damper for consistent performance
- SoloAir spring with air volume adjust
- High and low speed compression damping
- Beginning and end stroke rebound damping
- Colour: Black
- The RockShox BoXXer World Cup 27.5” (650b) is available with 0% APR finance
- Travel: 200mm
- Wheels: 27.5" / 650b
- Weight: 2714g, * Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" steerer, 20mm Maxle Lite DH
- Damping: Mission Control DH
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External beginning stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, high speed compression, low speed compression, Air pressure via single Schrader valve with external air volume adjustment
- Steerer Options: Aluminium 1-1/8"
- Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminium, Direct Mount Stem Compatible
- Upper Tubes: 35mm, 7000 series, low friction anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite DH 20mm Axle, Post Disc Mount
- Options: Upgrade - Over Team: Solo Air with air volume adjust
- Recommended Rear Shock: VIVID Air R2C
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Other: Keronite® is a registered trademark of Keronite International Limited