RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 27.5" Boost Charger2 Tapered 2018
- ShowProduct Information More control on every trail section. The RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air fork, for 27.5” wheel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
More control on every trail section. The RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air fork, for 27.5” wheeled MTBs, delivers 160mm of adjustable suspension travel so you can take on more challenging terrain with confidence.
Made for hard charging enduro racers and riders who want to hit every feature on the mountainside. The RockShox Lyrik is now lighter and more effective than ever, while still delivering the stiffness you need to shred challenging terrain.
With the new lighter weight, Charger 2 damper, you get improved small bump sensitivity as well as more traction in the corners. The Dual Position Air™ spring allows you to reduce the travel by up to 30mm without losing any of the small bump sensitivity – great for those steep technical climbs.
The RCT3 damper gives low and high-speed compression damping adjustment, as well as adjustable rebound damping, so you can set the fork up to your personal riding preferences, as well as adapting its performance for varying trail conditions on the fly.
Upgrade your bikes performance on challenging terrain with the RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air fork.
- Stiff & strong, the Lyrik is the number one enduro fork choice
- Dual Position Air™ spring allows you to reduce the travel by 30mm on the fly
- New lighter-weight Charger 2 damper for improved trail performance
- BOOST™ hub spacing for improved steering control
- Damping adjustments: External rebound, 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/firm), low speed compression in open position
- Tyre compatibility: up to 27.5”x 2.8”
- The RockShox Lyric RCT3 Dual Position Air is available with 0% APR finance
- Wheel size: 27.5” (650b)
- Travel: 160mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
- Damper adjust: Crown
- Spring: Dual Position Air™
- Colour (FS): Diffusion Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Firm), travel reducer (30mm)
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.