RockShox Maxle Lite Front MTB 15 X 110 Length 158mm (Compatible with SID/Reba)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spares See the latest products
View RockShox Front Maxle Lite 15mm Black XC (Compatible with SID/Reba/Revelation/Recon/Sektor/XC32) 15mm TA )Now £40.00
View RockShox Service Kit Full - PIKE Solo Air Upgraded (includes upgraded sealhead, solo air and damper seals and hardware)Now £33.90
New in Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Maxle Lite Front MTB - 15 X 110 Length 158mm - Thread Length 9mm - Thread Pitch M15X1.50 Boost - (Co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Maxle Lite Front MTB - 15 X 110 Length 158mm - Thread Length 9mm - Thread Pitch M15X1.50 Boost - (Compatible with SID/Reba)
Who obsesses over the weight of their wheel axles? It's ridiculous, right? It's just a rod of metal bolting the wheels to your bike. But then again, Maxle Lite is a nifty thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. And less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want. Especially when you don't need to bring tools to remove it, front or rear. And that extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines no matter how burly. So maybe that obsession isn't so ridiculous after all.