RockShox Monarch RT3 Rear Shock 2016
- ShowProduct Information Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFeaturing silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
- Weight: 215g based on 165x38, standard air can, no hardware
- Damping: External rebound, 3 position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Configurations: 152 X 31, 165x38, 184x44, 190x51, 200x51, 200x57, 216x63
- Rebound Damping: Rapid Recovery
- Spring: Standard, High Volume, Standard with High Volume Eyelet, High Volume with High Volume Eyelet, DebonAir
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminum - Fast Black
- Shaft Diameter: 10mm
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Upgrade: Over RL: 3 Position Floodgate lever
- Chassis: Clear hard anodized with sag gradients
- Options: Also available in 197x48 and 197x51 with AutoSag and Specialized mount, 184x48 and 197x57 DebonAir with Trek mount
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.