RockShox Pike Charger RCT3 DebonAir 27.5" Boost Disc Forks
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improve the performance of your trail bike with the RockShox Pike RCT3. With the new Charger 2 dampe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Improve the performance of your trail bike with the RockShox Pike RCT3. With the new Charger 2 damper, DebonAir air spring and lightweight chassis redesign, the Pike represents the pinnacle of reliable performance for 27.5” wheeled trail mountain bikes.
- 35mm upper tubes with lightweight and stiff chassis
- New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before
- Charger 2 damper is lighter and more bump-compliant than original Charger, and the adjustment knobs are easier to turn
- Three position compression adjuster (Open/Pedal/Firm) with Low Speed compression adjustment in the Open position
- External Rebound damping adjustment
- 2.8” tire width clearance
- Torque Caps compatibility
- 27.5” BOOST™
- 160mm max travel for 27.5”
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 is avail able with 0% APR finance
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority – thanks to BOOST™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight – the new friction-reducing DebonAir air spring and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
- Wheel size: 27.5" B
- Travel (mm): 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
- Damper adjust: Crown
- Spring: DebonAir
- Colour (FS): Diffusion Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
- Damping adjustments: Extl Rebnd, low speed comp, 2 pos remote comp (open/firm), Extl rebnd, low speed comp, 3 pos comp (open/pedal/firm)
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Maximum Rotor Size:220mm
- Upper tube type:35mm tapered wall aluminium
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.