RockShox Pike RCT3 - 26" MaxleLite15 - Dual Position Air 160 - Crown Adj - Tapered - Disc
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ Light eno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
Light enough for XC loops yet burly enough for enduro racing. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Air is the ultimate 160mm travel MTB fork for trail riding.
Key to the performance of the Pike are the two separate damping circuits – open and pedal/climb – offered by the RTC3 damper. This means that there is no compromise on downhill performance yet you can still firm the fork up for the climbs and traverses. The open setting features adjustable low speed compression damping so you can dial in the fork for specific trail conditions.
Adjustable suspension travel
The Dual Position Air cartridge allows you to reduce the travel by 30mm without losing any small bump sensitivity. This is especially useful while climbing, as it offers an improved riding position, which makes the Dual Air version a great choice for those who like take on the whole mountain.
- 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Dual Position Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- For 26” wheels
- Weight 1.83Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.