RockShox Pike RCT3 - 27.5" MaxleLite15 - Dual Position Air 160 - Tapered - Disc 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ Burly eno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
Burly enough for enduro racing yet light enough for XC loops. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air is the ultimate 160mm mountain bike suspension fork for trail riding.
Key to the performance of the Pike is the RCT3 damper which offers two separate damping circuits; open and pedal/lock. This means that there is no compromise on downhill bump performance yet you are still able to firm the fork up for long traverses and climbs. The open setting features adjustable low speed compression damping so you can fine tune the performance once gravity takes over.
Adjustable suspension travel
The Dual Position Air spring offers 160mm of plush suspension travel that you can reduce by 30mm without losing any of its small bump sensitivity. This is especially useful while climbing as it offers an improved riding position when the trail points uphill.
- 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Dual Position Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- For 27.5” wheels
- Weight 1.83Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 is available with 0% APR finance