RockShox Pike RCT3 - 29"/27.5"+ Boost Compatible 15x110 Solo Air 120mm - Disc 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
View RockShox Pike RCT3 - 27.5" MaxleLite15 - Solo Air 130 - Crown Adj Alum Str - Tapered - Disc 2016Now £736.43
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ The ultim... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
The ultimate Plus Sized trail fork for 27.5+, 6fattie and 29” wheeled bikes. The versatile RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air is a burly 120mm travel mountain bike fork that is light enough for XC adventures and burly enough for enduro racing.
Featuring two separate damping circuits - open and pedal/lock - the Pike doesn’t compromise on downhill bump performance yet you still keep the ability to slow the fork down, or lock it out, on the long climbs and traverses. The open setting also features adjustable low speed compression damping.
Wider than conventional forks you can run 27.5”+ wheels with up to 3” tyres – as well as regular 29” wheels - thanks to the 110mm axle width. The wide hub spacing allows you to run a stiffer front wheel for increased steering precision.
- 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Solo Air spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- For 29” and 27.5”+ sized wheels
- Weight 1.88Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- Includes service kit and shock pump
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 120mm, 29"/27.5"+ Boost is available with 0% APR finance