RockShox Pike RCT3 - 29" MaxleLite15 - Solo Air 140 - Alum Str - Tapered - 51 offset - Disc 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ Burly eno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
Burly enough for enduro racing and light enough for XC adventures. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 140 is the ultimate trail suspension fork for hard hitting 29ers. The 51mm offset on this model is designed to quicken up the steering on 29ers with slack head angles.
The RCT3 damper features two separate damping circuits – open and pedal/lock. This means that you can still firm the fork up for climbing and traversing without compromising downhill capability. Low speed compression damping is adjustable in the open mode so you can dial the fork in for specific terrain.
Offering 140mm of smooth suspension travel for 29” wheels the Pike features a Rapid Recovery System which allows the Pike to recover faster between successive hits. This means that the fork tends to ride in the softer part of the spring curve for increased traction on rough and loose terrain.
- 140mm of plush suspension travel
- Solo Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- 51mm Offset
- For 29” wheels
- Weight 1.84Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 140 is available with 0% APR finance