RockShox Pike RCT3 - 29" MaxleLite15 - Solo Air 150 - Alum Str - Tapered - 51 offset - Disc 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ Burly eno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
Burly enough for enduro racing and light enough for XC adventures. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150 is the ultimate trail suspension fork for hard hitting 29ers. The 51mm offset on this model is designed to quicken up the steering on 29ers with slack head angles.
The RCT3 damper offers two separate damping circuits – open and pedal/lock. This means that there is no compromise on downhill capabilities yet you can still firm the fork up for climbing and traversing. Low speed compression damping is adjustable in the open mode so you can dial the fork in for specific terrain.
Offering 150mm of smooth suspension travel for 29” wheels the Pike features a Rapid Recovery System which allows the fork to recover faster between successive hits. This means that the fork tends to ride in the softer part of the spring curve for increased traction on rough and loose terrain.
- 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Solo Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- 51mm Offset
- For 29” wheels
- Weight 1.84Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- Includes service kit and shock pump
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 150 is available with 0% APR finance