RockShox Pike RCT3 - 29" MaxleLite15 - Solo Air 160 - Alum Str - Tapered - 46 off-set Disc 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ The versa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
The versatile RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 is a 29er MTB fork that is light enough for cross country adventures yet burly enough for taking on challenging enduro tracks. The 46mm offset on this model gives a conventional wheelbase for improved handling at low speeds and in the tight.
The RCT3 damper is key to the performance of the Pike as the open setting uses a completely different damping circuit to the pedal & lock settings. This means that there is no compromise on downhill performance yet you can still firm up the suspension for climbs and long traverses.
Offering 160mm of smooth suspension travel for 27.5” wheels the Pike features a Rapid Recovery System which allows the fork to recover faster between successive hits. This allows the fork to ride in the softer part of the spring curve for increased traction on rough and loose terrain.
- 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Solo Air Spring with charger damper
- RCT3 damping adjustment
- Aluminium tapered steerer
- 46mm Offset
- For 29” wheels
- Weight 1.84Kg (estimate)
- 15mm MaxleLite thru axle
- 200mm maximum rotor size
- Includes service kit and shock pump
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 is available with 0% APR finance