RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 27.5" Boost Charger2 2018
- ShowProduct Information Adapt your forks performance to match the trail. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air is a 27.5”... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Adapt your forks performance to match the trail. The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air is a 27.5” fork that offers 160mm of adjustable suspension travel to tame the trail on the climbs as well as the descents.
Built for new-school trail riders, the completely reimagined RockShox Pike is now even lighter and more effective. The lowers have been slimmed down to offer an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio. This delivers the great steering precision that you expect from a Pike while shaving off the grams.
More focused on MTB trail riding, with the new Charger 2 damper the Pike now rides higher in its travel, to maintain your bike’s natural geometry, while still offering industry leading small bump sensitivity. With the Dual Position Air™ spring you can reduce the travel by up to 30mm without losing any small bump sensitivity – great for those steep technical climbs. The RCT3 damper gives you plenty of damping adjustment so you can set your fork up to your personal preferences, as well as adapting it to varying trail conditions on the fly.
Upgrade your ride with the RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air fork for 27.5” wheeled MTBs.
- Redesigned lowers for a lighter weight ride
- Dual Position Air™ spring for adjustable suspension travel
- New Charger 2 RCT3 damper for improved trail performance
- BOOST™ hub spacing for improved steering control
- Damping adjustments: External rebound, 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/firm), low speed compression in open position
- Travel adjustment: full travel or travel reduced by 30mm
- Tyre compatibility: up to 27.5” x 2.8”
- The RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air™ is available with 0% APR finance
- Wheel size: 27.5” (650b)
- Travel (mm): 160mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
- Damper adjust: Crown
- Spring: Dual Position Air™
- Colour: Diffusion Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
- Damping Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.