RockShox RS1 RLC Solo Air 29" 100-120 Predictive Steering Charger2 Carbon Streer Tapered Disc
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information ELEGANT. INVERTED. AWESOME.A quarter century after revolutionizing the sport of mountain biking with... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
ELEGANT. INVERTED. AWESOME.
A quarter century after revolutionizing the sport of mountain biking with the world’s first highly adopted suspension fork, RockShox handed the legendary RS-1 name to a new breed of fork. Designed with a cross-country-first focus, riders around the world insisted that the RS-1 had great potential as a trail fork. The new RS-1 spreads its wings with the all new Charger 2 Damper™, which provides unmatched-in-class small bump traction and much more defined lockout — and is available in new 130mm (27.5”) travel options. The new RS-1 is compatible with RockShox remotes, making it a choice for use with new Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- New Charger 2 Damper
- New 130mm travel option for 27.5”
- New graphics
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Charger 2 Damper
- Lockout control with low speed compression adjuster
- Compatible with OneLoc remote
- Wheel size: 29"
- Travel (mm): 100mm, 120mm
- Steerer: Tapered Carbon
- Axle: PREDICTIVE STEERING
- Damper adjust: Crown
- Spring: Solo Air
- Colour (FS): Diffusion Black, Gloss White
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
- Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, 2 pos (open/lock) w/ compression adjust
- Crown Material: Hollow, 1 piece carbon fiber crown and tapered steerer
- Lower leg material: n/a
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Upper tube type: 32mm straight wall aluminium
- Part Weight (g): 1563 - 1607
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.