RockShox Reba Motion Control RL Solo Air 27.5" 15X100 Disc Forks 2019
- ShowProduct Information Reba has always signified RockShox quality and performance. Even more so now, with new chassis optio... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 27.5”, 29”, 27.5” BOOST™, 29” BOOST™
- Three separate chassis for 100mm, 120mm and 150mm max travel
- 32mm aluminum Fast Black upper tubes
- Solo Air™ spring
- E-MTB endorsement decal part numbers available
- Motion Control™ damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatibility
- Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Travel(mm): 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: 15x100mm
- Damper adjust: Crown / Remote (included)
- Spring: Solo Air
- Color(FS): Gloss Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Lite
- Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, 2 pos remote comp (open/lock), Extl rebnd, low speed comp to lock
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow aluminum
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper tube type: 32mm straight wall aluminum
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.