RockShox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air 140mm 26" MaxleLite 15 - 1 1/8" Disc
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSomething good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position AIr, the uphills are even easier now, too. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
- Travel: 140mm
- Wheels: 1636g
- Damping: Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Available Springs: Solo Air/ Dual Position Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), External Travel: Dual Position Air (+ 80 g), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Steerer Options: Aluminum 1.5 to 1-1/8" tapered
- Crown: Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum w/custom heat treatment
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Remotes:PushLoc remote (RL & RLT models)
- Other: Upgrade: Over RLT: Additional adjustment capability and improved damping performance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.