RockShox SID RCT3 - Solo Air 100 27.5" MaxleLite15 - Diffusion Black - Motion Control DNA4-Position - Crown Adj - Alum Str - Tapered 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel See the latest products
View RockShox Bluto RCT3 - Solo Air Motion Control Crown Adj Tapered Disc A3 Suspension Forks - 2017From £497.99
View RockShox Yari RC - 29" 15x100 Solo Air 130mm - Diffusion Black - Crown Adj Alum Str - Tapered - 51 offset - Disc 2016Now £505.99
New in Suspension 80 - 130mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description SID's Superlight Integrated Design structure plus 15mm Maxle Lite and the BlackBox carbon crown stee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SID's Superlight Integrated Design structure plus 15mm Maxle Lite and the BlackBox carbon crown steerer create a chassis with all the stiffness you need at the weight you want.
The most famous fork in cross-country racing is now available for the 29-inch rider. With the 15mm Maxle Lite and, of course, the BlackBox carbon crown steerer, SID 29 offers all the stiffness you need at the weight you want. At 1572 grams (World Cup XX with 15mm Maxle Lite) the SID 29 World Cup is the complete race package that could be considered an unfair advantage.
(includes service kit, bleed kit & shock pump)
- 27.5" (650b)
- Solo Air
- Crown Adjustments
- 1 1/8 Steerer
Maximum Rotor Size
Recommended Rear Shock
- RockShox Monarch
- RockShox Forks with Boost 110 compatibility also fir 27.5 Plus wheels (27.5" x 3.0 tires)
- Aluminium 1 1/8 Tapered