Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Shimano 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Shimano is a lightweight enduro racer and trail ripper. The SM... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Shimano is a lightweight enduro racer and trail ripper. The SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon full sus frame has 150mm travel in the back and features RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry and suspension rate, allowing a huge range of customisability for each trail. Fox Performance Elite suspension front and rear gives absolute control over to you, the rider. Stans Flow MK3 wheels wrapped in Maxxis Minion rubber means you have the robust and lightweight wheels and sticky rubber to keep you connected to the trails. Shimano brakes and drivetrain gives legendary reliability and performance.
- SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon frame with RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite shock controls the 150mm rear travel
- Fox 36 Float EVOL FIT4 Performance Elite has 160mm travel to maintain control over rough terrain
- Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain delivers smooth and consistent shifts
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and consistent stoppers
- Stans Flow MK3 wheels are super strong and lightweight
- Fox Transfer dropper post gives easy descending capabilities
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Grey/Black, Blue/Red
- The Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Shimano is available with 0% APR finance
Taking trail to new heights. Often imitated but never surpassed, the all-new Altitude pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of.
For 2018 we've designed an all-new frame to increase stiffness, improve pedaling efficiency and small-bump sensitivity, and include a host of next-generation features. Now available in both carbon and alloy models, the Altitude allows for a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments to tackle any terrain—from technical BC loam, to clapped out EWS tracks, flowy New Zealand jumps, and Moab slickrock singletrack.
Smoothwall™ carbon Frame Construction
Smoothwall™ carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
FORM™ alloy Frame Construction
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
RIDE-9™ adjustment system Geometry
The RIDE-9™ adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Smoothlink™ suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Size Specific tune Suspension
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float EVOL FIT4 Performance Elite 160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance Elite|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit NO.57E|
|Stem:||Rocky Mountain 35 AM|
|Bars:||Race Face Turbine R 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||Stans Flow MK3|
|Front Hub:||Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Terra 3C Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II Maxx Terra 3C Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.4|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Performance Elite 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Turbine Cinch 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT 11-46T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|