Rocky Mountain Slayer Carbon 50 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Shimano 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTBNow £3,699.99
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An enduro race bike to get you to the top. The Rocky Mountain Slayer Carbon 50 features a SMOOTHWALL... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An enduro race bike to get you to the top. The Rocky Mountain Slayer Carbon 50 features a SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon frame with RIDE-4™ adjustment system for geometry and suspension, allowing you to customise your ride. Fox suspension front and rear gives you full control during descents, while the Maxxis Minion tyres never leave you lacking in traction. The Slayer is a bike that craves downhills, yet will be happy pedalling to the top of the mountain too.
- SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon frame with RIDE-4™ adjustment system for geometry and suspension
- Fox Float DPX2 Performance rear shock controls the full 165mm travel
- Fox 36 Float EVOL FIT4 Performance with 170mm travel takes on all trails
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano SLX disc brakes with 203/180 Front/Rear rotors powerful stopping
- Sun Duroc 35 rims and Maxxis Minion tyres give huge grip and stability
- Race Face Turbine Dropper helps with descending capabilities
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Larger, X Large
- Colours: Red/Green, Black/Grey
- The Rocky Mountain Slayer Carbon 50 is available with 0% APR finance
All killer, no filler. The Slayer is a full on enduro missile.
With a pedigree of success on the most aggressive Enduro World Series tracks, the all-carbon Slayer’s descending aptitude and uncanny ability to hold speed in rugged terrain are matched with surprising pedalling efficiency. Predictable and capable, its rate curve provides good support at sag and a moderate ramp towards the end stroke—perfect for sending bike park laps and big mountain lines.
RIDE-4™ adjustment system Geometry
The RIDE-4™ adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry with a pair of Allen keys. Four configurations are possible thanks to one rotating chip. This allows for subtle geometry changes with minimal effect on your shock tune.
Size Specific tune Suspension
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
Smoothlink™ suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Smoothwall™ carbon Frame Construction
Smoothwall™ carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. RIDE-4™ Adjustable Geometry.|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float EVOL FIT4 Performance Elite 170mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 Performance|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit NO.57E|
|Stem:||Rocky Mountain 35 AM|
|Bars:||Race Face Chester 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||Sun Düroc 35|
|Front Hub:||Shimano M618 Boost 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M618 Boost 148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHRII EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.4|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Turbine Dropper 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Race Face Aeffect Cinch 32T Steel|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-46T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.