Rotor Direct Mount Q-Ring for Kapic, Hawk, Raptor & Inpower
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New trends in smaller chainrings – plus a motive to craft a lighter oval chainring for mountain bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
New trends in smaller chainrings – plus a motive to craft a lighter oval chainring for mountain bikes, resulted in Direct Mount Q-Rings. The simplified one-piece design saves approximately 40 grams compared to standard ring+spider+bolts combination (for example, weight savings for a 32t ring is 40g). By machining our direct mount chainrings from a single piece of aluminum, in addition to trimming weight, rigidity gets improved by orienting the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to take maximum advantage of their properties.
67g per 30T
34, 32, 30, 28, 26
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Semi-Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide - narrow technology: Specially design for one ring
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Compatible with ROTOR RHAWK & RRAPTOR cranksets
- Direct Mount configuration: Without spider and chainring bolts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.