Rotor Direct Mount Q-Ring for Kapic, Hawk, Raptor & Inpower
- ShowProduct Information New trends in smaller chainrings – plus a motive to craft a lighter oval chainring for mountain bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
New trends in smaller chainrings – plus a motive to craft a lighter oval chainring for mountain bikes, resulted in Direct Mount Q-Rings. The simplified one-piece design saves approximately 40 grams compared to standard ring+spider+bolts combination (for example, weight savings for a 32t ring is 40g). By machining our direct mount chainrings from a single piece of aluminum, in addition to trimming weight, rigidity gets improved by orienting the aluminum’s unidirectional fibers to take maximum advantage of their properties.
67g per 30T
34, 32, 30, 28, 26
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Semi-Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide - narrow technology: Specially design for one ring
- OCP Mount technology: Fine adjustment for OCP positions
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Compatible with ROTOR RHAWK & RRAPTOR cranksets
- Direct Mount configuration: Without spider and chainring bolts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.